36 Shelton Avenue Wolcott , CT 06716
- 30 Years experience painting and maintaining residential, commercial, and institutional properties
- Restoration experience : Rebuild after fire and water damage
- Experienced in Property Maintenance , light electrical & plumbing fixes
- 5 Years experience and certified in Siding , Roofing , & Window Field Management
- Supervisor responsibilities; Able to direct. Can work unsupervised.
- Demonstrate adaptable work habits, Versatile.
- Highly dependable work record, Conscientious, Enthusiastic.
- Architectural Testing Institute (ATI) Certified in window and door installation
- Lead Safe Work Practices Certification / RRP
- Train & Manage installation crews in window installation
7/10 – 7/13 GAGNON PAINTING & DECORATING , Southington , CT
Review work orders and work up material lists to produce paint jobs.
Manage production in the field to keep jobs within cost.
Duties include supervising painters , and spray, brush,and roll.
Sheetrock/Taping repairs as needed. Popcorn ceilings and texture matching.
1/10 – 7/10 Renewal by Andersen , 25 Meadow Rd , Windsor , CT
Field Supervisor , Technical Measure
Putting work into production after the sale of Andersen Replacement Windows Order window Units , writing work orders , training install crews , supporting installation crews in the field, order parts , keeping warehouse stocked, recording and tracking inventory
11/05 – 1/09 DIGIORGI ROOFING & SIDING , Beacon Falls , CT
Field Supervisor , Tech Measure Measure window openings , order window units , write work orders and supervise work related to the installation of siding , roofing , and windows
1/05 – 11/05 Home Depot AT HOME SERVICES , Albany , NY
Manage installation of siding , roofing , and windows .Conduct pre-site and post job inspections. Collect final payment. Install and service windows
1/04 – 1/05 CLEAN SWEEP RESTORATION , Wallingford , CT
Review estimates and create work orders. Work up material lists , direct crews.
Rebuild after fire and water damage , residential and commercial. Duties
included sheetrock , painting , and light carpentry.Gained experience
estimating loss using Xactimate software.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE Managed accounts at place of worship. Duties included recording contributions on accounts records. Making bank deposits, making out checks for expenses at end of month, and prepared books for quarterly audits. Also performed maintenance at the same building, painting , repair , and landscaping as necessary.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST