28 BEECHWOOD AVE, TORRINGTON, CT 06790
Dependable and hard-working laborer with more than 7 years in the construction and landscaping industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. Looking to find a company that will be the perfect fit.
05/14 to present
• Scrap sand inside or outside of job
• Putty caulk any cracks or small holes
• Repaired damage as needed to all walls trim or siding
• Painted walls trim or siding
• Painted windows
10/13 to 04/14 Federal Direct Torrington, CT
• Thorough understanding of forklift truck
• Scale in all loads and check in trucks to confirm proper load and merchant numbers
• Check in all drivers and proper paperwork
• Operate a flow master inserter
• Operate cut and fold machinery
• Pull materials from inventory as needed for proper work orders
• Variety of odds and ends tasks as request by supervisor
2/11/13 to 10/3/13 Monroe Temp Agency Waterbury, CT
• Operated a variety of machines in different fast paced business companies
1/5/2005 TO 1/2/2013 Halstead’s Roofing Torrington, CT
• Installed and repaired roofs, flashings and surfaces.
• Swept and cleaned roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
• Removed old roofing materials in an efficient manner.
4/1/2008 TO 9/30/2008 Litchfield Horticultural Center Litchfield, CT
• Mixed mortar, plaster and grout according to standard formulas.
• Performed heavy labor such as ditch digging, paving and hauling.
• Used grouting trowels to apply grout between joints of bricks and tiles.
• Planted and uprooted a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
6/1/2005 TO 1/31/2006 Youth Program City of Torrington Torrington, CT
• Cleaned and maintained the building.
• Set up for community activities and cleaned up afterwards.
• Kept the grounds clean and safe.
• Did any extra tasks my supervisors asked of me.
GRADUATED 2006 Torrington High School Torrington, Ct