46 Elsie Dr. Manchester, CT
- All around Handyman can fix, repair or build just about anything
- Experienced Painter
- Also experienced on roofing , carpentry, basic plumbing repair,
basic electrical ,window replacement, siding, subflooring,
- Tile work
- Safety conscious
Maintenance (Full time), Loft at the Mills, Manchester, CT 2011 to 2014
- Performs all facets of building maintenance including cleaning parking lot, painting and turning over apartments for new tenants.
- Repair appliances such as refrigerators, furnaces, water heaters, air conditioners
- Basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs
- Repair countertops, cabinetry, doors, walls, faucets and toilets
- Install lighting fixtures
- Clean and repair furnaces
- Maintenance and repairs of swimming pool
- General maintenance of apartment units
Maintenance (Temporary), TLD ACE, Windsor, CT
- Painted warehouse buildings.
- Replaced and repaired gutters
- Repaired concret
- Landscaped ground by pulling up trees and bushes.
Associate (Part time), Big Lots, Manchester, CT 2010-2011
- Organized stock room and unloaded products from trucks.
- Built furniture from blueprint/directions.
- Assisted customers with purchases rang register.
Maintenance (Temporary), Lofts at the Mills Manchester, CT 2009-2010
- Performed all facets of building maintenance including cleaning parking lot, painting empty apartments
- Repaired countertops, doors, walls, faucets, toilets
- Installed and fixed lighting fixtures, switches.
- Furnace cleaning
- Flooring repair and replacement including tile work
Painter-Construction Assistant ASW Reality, Tolland, CT
2001 – 2008
- Covered subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and laid hardwood, parquet and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor and cementing them to mastic and asphalt base.
- Constructed forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Applied coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, and lacquer to decorate and protect interior and exterior surfaces, trimmings and fixtures of buildings and other structures.
- Removed old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, and blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
Painter, Belliveau Painting, Manchester, CT 1997 – 2001
- Erected scaffolding or ladders to perform tasks above ground level.
- Applied paint with cloth, brush, sponge, and fingers to create special effects.
- Painted surfaces with brushes, spray gun, and paint rollers.
- Spread drop cloths over floors and room furnishings and covered baseboards, door frames and windows with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
Painter, Orsini Painters South Windsor, CT
- Construction painting
- Texture ceilings
Roofer, James Cussanelli Roofing,Enfield, CT
- Flat roofing
- Shingles rip and replace
- Rubber roof
- Hot tar roofing