How to paint metal windows and doors. Painting aluminum windows and doors is explained here. The proper was to paint metal doors and windows using DTM industrial enamal and bonding primer. The prep process of painting metal doors so they will last a long time and will not scratch very easy. Handyman and home improvement painting tips for the DIY painters.
Paint overspray problems and how to correct or stop it. Airless sprayer overspray and how to stop it. Simple over spray tips. Home improvement painting tips for the DIY house painter using an airless paint sprayer. How to control overspray for the handyman painter or home and garden expert. Every painter loves coffee and lipton tea.
This video will provide detailed how-to step-by-step instructions for proper preparation of Behr Premium Floor Coatings such as; 1-Part Epoxy Concrete & Garage Floor Paint, Porch & Patio Floor Enamel and Solid Color Concrete Stain on previously coated concrete surfaces.
BEHR Paint provides step by step instructions to help you transform your interior room with a coat of paint. Includes chapters on Selecting the Right Product, Color, Estimating How Much Paint is Needed, Choosing the Right Sheen, Supplies and Equipment, Preparation and Repair, Proper Brush and Roller Technique, Painting a Wall, Painting Doors and Trim and Clean Up.
Outdoor Painted Placemat Picnic Table by Stacy Risen may of Not Just a House wife I had been throwing around the idea in my head of fixing up and painting a design on my picnic table. When ScotchBlue™ asked if I wanted to partner with them I knew that this was a perfect project! I painted placemats! And here’s how…Materials Needed:Stain White paint Sand paper Foam brush Ruler or carpenter’s square Paper towels ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Exterior Surfaces
Step-by-Step Instructions1. Start by sanding the table panels really well and then wipe them down with a damp cloth to remove all the sawdust. Using a foam brush, apply the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping off the excess with paper towels and allow to dry completely following the manufacturer’s instructions on the stain can.
2. To create the painted placemats, apply ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Exterior Surfaces in a rectangle sized to your liking. Tape another rectangle within it approximately one inch from the outer frame.
3. Use a foam brush to paint several thin coats of white paint between the tape strips. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to create additional placemats along the table. Allow the paint to dry following manufacturer’s instructions on the paint can.Tip: Paint a couple of coats horizontally and a couple of coats vertically to create a fabric-like texture.
4. Remove each strip of tape by pulling the tape slowly and back onto itself at a 45 degree angle.
5. To create the striped pattern, apply strips of painter’s tape side-by-side within the center of the painted rectangle. To get evenly spaced stripes without a ton of measuring, cover the entire center with tape and then remove every other piece.
6. Paint the stripes in the same manner that you painted the border of the placemat in Step 3.
7. To reveal the striped pattern, remove each strip of tape by pulling the tape slowly and back onto itself at a 45 degree angle.
Source: Outdoor Placemat Blog Post